In the context of the development and profitability of its operations, and even the distribution of its products, Chanas Assurances S.A. authorizes itself to establish business relationships with qualified individuals and legal entities in accordance with the provisions of Articles 501 and 533 of the CIMA Code.
To this end, the constitution of the documents to be produced is as follows, according to the nature of the Intermediaries required:
To be eligible as a free contributor, the administrative documents to be provided
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE or SUPPLEMENTAL JUDGMENT in lieu thereof, dated less than three (03) months ago;
- EXTRACT FROM THE JUDICIAL RECORD dating less than three (03) months;
- PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMAS;
- CIMA DECLARATION FORM, approved by the Public Prosecutor of the Court of First Instance ;
- CERTIFICATE OF NATIONALITY;
- Two (02) 4 x 4 PHOTOS;
- BUSINESS PLAN;
- CERTIFIED COPY of the original NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD (CNI) ;
- A CURRICULUM VITAE;
- Unique Identification Number (UIN);
- Any other document deemed necessary.
N.B.: these documents are in original or certified copies.