1. For auto damage coverage.
The following documents must be produced to the insurer in order to facilitate the indemnity procedure:
- A completed Chanas claim form specifying the circumstances of the accident;
- Photocopy of the driver’s license of the person who was driving, vehicle registration document, technical inspection certificate;
2. For miscellaneous damage coverages.
- Statement of claim signed on company letterhead for companies or on a simple format for an individual;
- Any report or report card established;
Bodily injury claims
1. For the collective accident.
We cover the funeral expenses, the economic and moral prejudices of the beneficiaries. The documents to be produced are the following:
- Certificate of kind of death;
- Legalized photocopy of death certificate ;
2. For the injured person’s civil liability compensation.
We cover medical expenses, temporary work incapacity, permanent incapacity, economic loss, cosmetic loss and physical suffering, and career loss.
The documents to be produced by the recipient are as follows:
- Minutes of Hearing;
- Legal medical certificates (Initial and Final) ;
- Medical documents (originals);